13th April 2011, 12:04 AM
dr rachita

Which are the diploma courses available after BDS in Madhya Pradesh?

i want 2 know about any diploma courses after b.d.s. in madhya pradesh...

5th July 2011, 02:43 PM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Default Re: Which are the diploma courses available after BDS in Madhya Pradesh?

After BDS u can do the MDS you can go for the master degree.

a master degree are:
(MS,MSc ,MDs, MSD, or MDent) you can choose any of the master degree in this.
16th November 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the diploma courses available after BDS in Madhya Pradesh?

what are the diploma cources after BDS
9th June 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have completed my B.D.S. and want to know about. diploma courses in Madhya Pradesh
11th September 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I want to know diploma cources after bds.which colleges do provide that in madhya pradesh?
6th July 2016, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I do DGO after BDS , as I completed my BDS degree and practised one year clinic after internship, if not possible then please make it possible and if is it possible then which are the colleges in India please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?