25th December 2010, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Completed Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application : Which are the professional courses that can be done after diploma?

i have done the diploma of office management and computer application. I want to know that what are those professional courses which i can done after the diploma of OMCA?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to do 3 years Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application to join father's business?
  2. Can I get admission to study BCA in Punjab Technical University if completing Diploma in Office Management & Computer Application without Mathematics?
  3. Right option after Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application?
  4. Career scope of Diploma in Office Management and Computer Applications?
  5. How to study polytechnic (correspondence course) after ITI Elecrician and working in Private sector?
  6. Can I do B.Tech after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Office management and computer application?
  7. Can I get Btech admission after Polytechnic diploma in Office Management & computer Application (O.M.C.A.) with 70% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which diploma course is best if I have interest in Social Servicing?
  9. Scope of polytechnic Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application?
  10. Is there any shorter term course of 1 year duration?
  11. What could one should after 10th class?
  12. Can I do B.Tech in Office Management and Computer Application after completing diploma?
  13. Can I do B.Tech after doing diploma in office management and computer application?
  14. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  15. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  16. Can I do hotel management after diploma in computer engineering? -- [New]
  17. Can I study BHM after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management?
  18. What are the jobs available after passing diploma in computer and office management?
8th January 2011, 02:54 PM
saranya16

Default Re: Completed Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application : Which are the professional courses that can be done after diploma?

u finished OMCA.so now u choose MCA course is best way for ur future. software is very important industry in now a days.so u earn more knowledge,salary,and also have a good future.
8th January 2011, 10:57 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: Completed Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application : Which are the professional courses that can be done after diploma?

Hi!!!!
better to go for MBA if you are graduate and if not than better to complete your graduation first and than go for MBA so that you can do get a better carrior in management.

with best wishes!!!!
26th January 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Completed Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application : Which are the professional courses that can be done after diploma?

After completed my 12th i have joined 3 years diploma course in office managemt now i hv completed my diploma course now i want to know is there any course which i can pursue and which can be best for my carrer as well?? plz let me know..
26th January 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I have done 3 years diploma course in modern office mangement but i want to a fashion desingner wat can i do now and i am not a graduate?? plz tell me..
30th March 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

after diploma in office managment &computer application
13th May 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

explain the office managment course reated to b c a
5th July 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I have done 3 years diploma course in computer engineering,, plz tell me..what should i do after diploma
23rd July 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to do 3 year diploma in office management. Is there any institute that i can do by distance education
24th July 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to do computer engineering after my 12th but i don't knw it is good for my carrier or nt?
28th September 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed class XII and i am working as an Administrative Assistant for 10 years. is there any diploma course related to my work?
24th March 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

hi...!!!!
i have done diploma in office management and computer application..
i wanna know what should i do after this which bring a new carrer life to me...
or
should i apply for tha bba or b.com..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?