15th May 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

From where can I get application form and prospectus of MP DMAT for MBBS?

from where i got application form and prospectus of mp dmat for mbbs. Which website to download from?

16th May 2011, 12:34 AM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: From where can I get application form and prospectus of MP DMAT for MBBS?

Hello,
Don't worry about DMAT forms , MPPMT is the common exam for private as well as government medical colleges.
It has been cleared since two years on the issue of MPPMT and DMAT, exam procedure.application forms for MPPMT have not been released yet. for more information you can check the status at-www.vyapam.nic.in
ok, best of luck.
16th May 2011, 01:47 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: From where can I get application form and prospectus of MP DMAT for MBBS?

Madhya Pradesh All India Dental & Medical Admission Test(MP DMAT) is for
admission to MBBS and BDS courses of four medical and eleven dental private colleges of
Madhya Pradesh.

The number of seats available through DMAT in MBBS courses is 214 and in BDS courses
is 439.

Eligibility Criteria:

You must have passed 10+2 with atleast 50% marks in Physics, Chemsitry and Biology.

Availability of Application forms for DMAT 2011:

The dates to fill the application form has not been announced yet so be calm and keep
checking the official website.
You can get it in selected branches of State Bank of India or by DD directly in the favour
of college or by hand from college itself.
You can also apply online in official website .

For more information::www.mpapdmc.com
19th May 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

colleges of mp dmat
19th May 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the procedure for getting form of mp dmat by sending dd
25th May 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that where the mp dmat mbbs forms r available?
25th May 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

give me date of dmate exam & when i would get application form
29th May 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Siri,
can you pls tell when the app form for mbbs exams is coming and the exam dates...
31st May 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

When and where can i get the MPDMAT forms in Bhopal ?
1st June 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

sir,give me date of dmat exam & when the application forms for mbbs is coming
1st June 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,
can u pls tell when the app form of mp dmat will be available?
2nd June 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

how much seats for up students without domicile
3rd June 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me in chhattisgarh where can i get form of mp dmat pleace reply me soon
6th June 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the exam date of dmat?and where i can get form of mp dmat in chattisgargh?
12th June 2011, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me information about dmat amit gupta (bhind) 08878443264
15th June 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the date of dmat exam
19th June 2011, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

web site for geting online mp demat 2011 form
19th June 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me exam date and how can recive application form
19th June 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me dmat 2011 application form last date?
19th June 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

can students of c.g also give mp pmt n govt colleges r provided 2 them
24th June 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to get addmission in mp dmat.what percentage is required for obc candidate to get addmission in mp dmat 2011. i have got 40% marks in 12th in PCB. I belog to uttar pradesh
26th June 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Pl tell me on line application for mbbs
28th June 2011, 08:02 PM
anubha-kukku

Exclamation Re: From where can I get application form and prospectus of MP DMAT for MBBS?

[]from where i got application form and prospectus of mp dmat for mbbs. Which website to download from?[/QUOTE]
29th June 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

mp-dmat online application form
4th July 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Re: From where can I get application form and prospectus of MP DMAT for MBBS what is date of exam?

mp-dmat online application form
7th July 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to take application form
7th July 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to take application form
19th July 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

how will i fill mp dmat application form
26th March 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

how to download mps 2 year addmission from plz tel me
20th April 2012, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

can i know fee structure of dmat mbbs course
8th May 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
from where i got application form and prospectus of mp dmat for mbbs. Which website to download from?
hello sir,iam from puducherry
how can get yur mp dmat application
please sent mail
thanks sir
s.santhoshkumar
15th May 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am looking to apply for the All India Dental Medical Admission Test Madhya Pradesh MP DMAT so please can you give me the date of application form and also tell me from where I can download the application form and provide me the syllabus?
25th May 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir cam u plese tell me the date of application form?
8th June 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

where are the answers?????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?