30th June 2012, 01:39 PM
tahir_lone01

Which are the diploma courses available after completing BDS? Institutes providing such course and is DIP Dematology equivalent to Dermatology after completing MBBS

respected sir,
I ve recentlly completed my B.d.s And i'm keen to know about some courses and diploma courses available and some suggestions about the institutions providin such courses and is the dip dermatology equivalent to dermatology after completing mbbs?

24th December 2020, 11:02 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Which are the diploma courses available after completing BDS? Institutes providing such course and is DIP Dematology equivalent to Dermatology after completing MBBS

there are several courses that you can do after your BDS the courses that you can take up after BDS are some post graduate certificate in oral implantology e and postgraduate certificate in endodontics
The list of courses are
Oral and maxillofacial surgery and oral implantology
Conservative endodontic and anesthetic dentistry
Public health dentistry and preventive dentistry
Orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics
The list of institutes are
Banaras Hindu University
Aligarh Muslim University
Imperial institute of management
Datta Meghe institute of medical science
DY Patil College Pune
Km Shah dental College Vadodara

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?