20th December 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Diploma engineering student can apply for RAW? How to apply?

Sir i completed my diploma in mechanical engineering and now i am doing B.E and now in second year can i apply? And if yes then how can i apply ??

20th December 2015, 08:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma engineering student can apply for RAW? How to apply?

RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing. There is no direct recruitment test conducted by RAW for entry of candidates in this wing. Experienced officers from different sectors like Indian Police Services, Defence Services, Intelligence Bureau are eligible for joining this wing.

Even these officers have to clear NATI (National Aptitude Test in Intelligence) followed by psychological and physical interview. So, you can not directly join RAW after bachelor's degree in engineering.

You can join any of the above services mentioned by clearing their entrance exam like Civil Services for Indian Police Services, CDS exam for Defence Services and IB ACIO exam for Intelligence Bureau after bachelor's degree. After some years of service if you have good records, you may get opportunity to join RAW.
21st December 2015, 10:50 PM
ranu shahi

Acronym of RAW is Research and Analysis Wing.

The particular recruitment in RAW is performed through the existing troops and also officials that are connected with army and also para-military officers. Just individuals troops or officers expressed their wish to like to join RAW but they have good service records then only they are able to join this.
13th May 2020, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to work for the intelligence bureau I don't need any name or fame just want to work for my country can a diploma graduate in electronic and communication join INTELLIGENCE BUREAU
20th June 2021, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed deplomo in tool and die making can I have chance to join raw . If any chance please... Let me know my number 7022427818
28th September 2021, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Diploma holder can apply for RAW?how to apply?
2nd October 2021, 01:32 AM
Shamaila parween

Ofcourse diploma engineering student can apply for RAW.they are eligible to apply this.
You can join any of the above services mentioned by clearing their entrance exam like Civil Services for Indian Police Services, CDS exam for Defence Services and IB ACIO exam for Intelligence Bureau after bachelor's degree. After some years of services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?