6th February 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Diploma holder can do B.E from BIT Sindri after qualifying the entrance exam?

I have completed ITI(Electrical) and after that I have Completed full time two years Diploma in Electrical engg. Can I Do B.E from Bit Sindri if qualify the entrance exam?

7th February 2016, 12:24 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Diploma holder can do B.E from BIT Sindri after qualifying the entrance exam?

B.I.T Sindri. Dhanbad, Jharkhand.

Yes, definitely you can do B.Tech after completing the Diploma course. Don't worry you are eligible to take admission in the B.Tech course through lateral entry.

After diploma you can directly take admission in the 2nd year of the B.Tech course through lateral entry examination. BIT Sindri take admission through Jharkhand Combine Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE). The percent seat are reserve through the lateral entry in all branch. So, you need to qualify the examination.

For more details regarding the admission process or fee structure of the B.Tech course kindly visit the official website of the BIT Sindri -- http://www.bitsindri.ac.in
26th July 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma holder can do B.E from BIT Sindri after qualifying the entrance exam?

What general rank is required for entrance in bit sindri ? My branch is ECE
25th October 2019, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Can diploma holder of bihar also take admission in bit sindri
12th July 2022, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

How to do B. TECH after passing computer engneering diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?