26th May 2022, 01:43 PM
Rudraverma

Direct admission in BHMS without NEET is possible?

Hello sir/ mam my name is Rudra Verma and my percentage on 12th class 2022 is 53.8% and i do not clear entrance exam but in this time I feel form of neet but i also wish to ask that without neet direct admission is possible ?
And without neet admission fees for bhms?

29th May 2022, 05:08 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direct admission in BHMS without NEET is possible?

No, you cannot take admission in BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) degree course any medical college across India without qualifying NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) as now it is necessary to qualify NEET UG for admission to any undergraduate medical degree courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, etc. .
30th May 2022, 10:31 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible. The basic criteria for direct admission in BHMS without NEET:-

You must have completed your 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with an aggregate of 50%. You must have scored at least 50% in English. You must at least be 17 years of age by December 31st of the year of taking direct admission to BHMS college.
29th August 2022, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Pls give the clg name and number of that clg where i will get the admission in bams or bhms without neet qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?