21st September 2017, 02:55 PM
Tasleem ansari

Am I eligible to get admission for BHMS course in Mumbai after scoring 78 marks in NEET exam?

Sir/Mam, I have got 67.54% in HSC and I scored 78 in neet exam so sir can I get admission in BHMS in Mumbai in any college? Can you please guide me with the required details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can let me know the answer soon. Thank you!

22nd September 2017, 11:12 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for BHMS course in Mumbai after scoring 78 marks in NEET exam?

Chance of getting admission in BHMS as per the rank mentioned is low.
You can try for any other private colleges of BHMS like
** Yarala Medical college and Research center , Khargar Mumbai
** Smt. Chandaben mohanbhai Medical college
22nd September 2017, 12:56 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for BHMS course in Mumbai after scoring 78 marks in NEET exam?

No, you cannot get admission in BHMS course with 78 marks in NEET.

NEET is an entrance exam conducted every year by CBSE for giving admissions into medical courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS. So, to get admission into this courses the candidate should clear the exam in merit.

Every year the cut off marks varies based on the candidates appeared in the exam, difficulty level of question paper, vacancy of seats and state. Every state has their own cut off marks & ranks.

In Mumbai the cut off marks & percentage required to get admission in BHMS course is different for every reservation category which are mentioned below.

- General category - 360 marks & 50%
- SC/ ST/ OBC category - 288 marks & 40%
- PH category - 288 marks & 45%

Since your marks didn’t meet the cut off range you cannot get admission for BHMS course in Mumbai.
22nd September 2017, 10:31 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

1. Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery is an undergraduate Homoeopathic Medical course.

2. The duration of Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery is 5 1/2 years.

3. For Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery course, candidate should have passed 12th in science stream from a recognized board of education.

4. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in government college after scoring 78 marks in NEET exam so as per my suggestion you can apply for admission in private college which accept your score.
9th November 2021, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

227 marks in neet can I get bhms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?