29th August 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Direct admission in BAMS or BHMS in Indore is possible without entrance exam?

Sir I want to do BAMS but I did not submit the form of pahunt because I am too late. So, it is possible to take direct admission for BAMS or BHMS in Indore only?

29th August 2016, 07:35 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Direct admission in BAMS or BHMS in Indore is possible without entrance exam?

For BAMS course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. The minimum percentage required for BAMS course in your 12th class is 50%. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.

As per my knowledge, no you are not eligible to get direct admission in BAMS or BHMS in Indore without entrance exam. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in private college.
8th June 2018, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Direct admission in BAMS or BHMS in Indore is possible without entrance exam?

Sir, my 10 2 score was 87.6% PCB and my neet score is 83 , I'm from general category . So can I get admission in bhms or bams in any college in MP.?
13th May 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 390 in neet and 82%in case class 12th so can I get govt colledge without any bhms entrance exam
29th June 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

I have got only 60 marks in neet. Can I take admission in pvt college BHMS ?
30th June 2019, 06:00 PM
sharmasheetal

NO, there is no direct admission in BAMS or BHMS in Indore is possible without entrance exam.
For admission in BAMS course there are required eligibility is candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education with science stream (physics , chemistry , biology) with minimum 50%.
Admission is done on the basis of entrance exam.
8th July 2019, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

I have got neet 159 and 93% so I can get bhms government college without entrance exam
23rd July 2019, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir in 12th i get 80% but in neet i get only 75 mark so i take admission in pvt bhms collage
How much fees to college
8th September 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission my neet Marks are 105
12th September 2019, 03:29 PM
pagolworld

The selection process of MP BAMS / BUMS / BHMS / BNYS Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of merit list.

The merit list will be released after the registration process by conducting body.

The merit list will be containing the name of candidates who will be eligible for counseling.

Candidates have to present themselves according to that merit list at the decided center of counselling.
9th March 2020, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir I interested bhms cource with out neet indore jioning possible sir
28th May 2020, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

yes.. i want to take admission in government college for bams without neet apearing...can you take donation and give admission ?
2nd October 2021, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in Bhms in indore with 83 marks in neet
5th December 2021, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I get admission in bhms without neet in up
26th May 2022, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir/mam my name is Rudra Verma My 12th percentage in 2022 is 53.8 % and donot crack neet so can get direct addmission on Indore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?