19th August 2016, 10:41 PM
opepa

Is distance B.Ed degree from Sri Krishnadevaray University Anantpuram is accepted by Government of Odhisha for recruitment of school teachers?

Wheather distance B.ed of Sri Krishnadevaray University Anantapuram accept by Government of Odisha for recuirment for teacher in Government schools?

Related Questions:
  1. Is part time Ph.D in management valid by Teachers recruitment board?
  2. Is M.Ed degree in distance mode from HP university accepted by WBSSC as masters degree for recruitment of HM in government aided high schools?
  3. What's the recruitment procedure for central government teachers? How to apply for the same? I have done M.Sc(Microbiology) degree and having B.Ed degree
  4. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence?
  5. From which college can I do B.Ed correspondence?
  6. How to get admission in B.Ed by correspondence course? What is the duration of the course?
  7. Is there any NCTE recognized university offering B.Ed course in distance mode for school going teachers
  8. Will my B.Tech degree in electrical engineering from K.S.O.U. through distance learning program be accepted by government for promotion?
  9. Am I eligible for B.ed after passing B.A with 46%?
  10. Karnataka government high school and pre university teachers recruitment last 3 years question papers?
  11. Where can I do B.Ed correspondence without teaching experience?
  12. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  13. Colleges and entrance exams for B.Ed correspondence course?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying primary school teacher job in West Bengal?
  15. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  16. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? How to get admission?
  17. kerala tet exam
  18. Validity of distance education degree of Vinayaka Missions university, salem ,TN? Is its degree accepted for various government exams? -- [Most Discussed]
13th September 2016, 06:49 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is distance B.Ed degree from Sri Krishnadevaray University Anantpuram is accepted by Government of Odhisha for recruitment of school teachers?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for TET entrance examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment in government schools as teacher.

The degree from any recognised university in distance or regular are accepted to appear for examination.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in it eligible for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?