12th March 2020, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Is distance B.Sc Mathematics acceptable to apply and write the Kerala Public Service Commission exam?

Whether B.Sc. Mathematics from distance university approved by DDE is eligible for applying and writing Kerala Public Service Commission K-PSC degree level examination and shall I get job in Kerala?

28th February 2021, 06:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is distance B.Sc Mathematics acceptable to apply and write the Kerala Public Service Commission exam?

Yes, your B.Sc. in Mathematics degree course is valid for appearing in KPSC examination or any other government examination if your university is approved by DDE (Directorate of Distance Education) as for appearing in PSC examinations, degree in both regular and correspondence mode of education are accepted provided the university is approved by UGC or other equivalent regulatory bodies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?