2nd March 2018, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

What kind of post is available in Gujarat Public Service Commission for M.Sc(Mathematics) student? Procedure to apply for GPSC recruitment exam?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for GPSC Gujarat Public Service Commission exam. I am studying in M.Sc with Mathematics and would like to know about the process to enroll for GPSC recruitment exams. And I would also like to know about the post which is available for me?

15th May 2018, 09:57 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of post is available in Gujarat Public Service Commission for M.Sc(Mathematics) student? Procedure to apply for GPSC recruitment exam?

Gujrat Public Service Commission releases notification every single year for various posts in its various departments and if you are pursuing M.Sc in Mathematics then you will be eligible to apply for following posts in GPSC :

>> Deputy Collector : A candidate graduate in any discipline is eligible to apply

>> Nayab Telsildar : A candidate who have achieved graduate degree is eligible.

>> SDM - Sub Divisional Magistrate : All graduate candidates are eligible.

Other than these higher posts candidates may also apply for following posts :

01. Junior Assistant : A candidate passed bachelor's degree in any discipline is eligible to apply for this post.

02. Assistant Regional Transport Officer : A candidate passed bachelor's degree is eligible to apply for this exam.

03. Assistant Professor Mathematics : A candidate passed M.Sc in mathematics from a recognised university is eligible to apply for this job but M.Phil and P.hD should also be in pursuing or complete mode then candidates may apply for this job and if candidate is experienced then he/she will be preferred.

04. Programming Officer : A candidate who possess a bachelor's and a master's degree is eligible but candidate should have experience in relevant field.

05. Chief Officer Nagar Palika : A candidate master's in any discipline can apply for this recruitment.

So there are many options for you but you just have to keep your focus on completion of your study and then get any good coaching center to prepare for this exam because if you want to appear for GPSC exam then you need to study more and practice as much as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?