11th August 2019, 04:06 PM
Divya vikas

Can I apply for Kerala Public Service Commission exam after SSLC?

Sir, I am from Kerala and I studied in English medium and I have completed SSLC and my second language was Tamil and I know Malyalam as well. Am I eligible to apply for Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) examination?

15th August 2019, 11:32 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Kerala Public Service Commission exam after SSLC?

The first thing I would like to let you know that similar to any other PSC (Public Service Commission) examination, the minimum education required to apply for KPSC (Kerala Public Service Commission) examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, having just completed your SSLC i.e; Class 12th studies, you are not eligible for appearing in KPSC examinations at this stage.

For more detailed information regarding KPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.keralapsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?