14th January 2018, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to repeat a year if I fail Hons. subject in B.Com 2nd year?

Do I have to repeat a year if I fail in Hons. subjects and one pass subject in my 2nd year of B.Com from Kalyani University, West Bengal? Or will I have to write supplementary paper only?

17th January 2018, 08:58 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to repeat a year if I fail Hons. subject in B.Com 2nd year?

If you have failed in only one or two subjects of your B.Com 2nd year then, you can appear in supplementary examinations and get qualified. If you have not qualified in all the subjects of your B.Com 2nd year then, you have to repeat your B.Com second year. Before taking any decision whether to apply for supplementary examinations or repeat second year of B.Com course, I suggest you to contact your university examinations branch as they will know exactly whether you have to apply for supplementary examinations or repeat the B.Co m second year.
29th September 2018, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I have to repeat a year if I fail Hons. subject in B.Com 2nd year?

Do I have to repeat a year if I fail in three (honors) subjects (b.com 2nd year) of Calcutta University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?