22nd August 2019, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to file a police complain after loosing out SSLC Marks Sheet and other certificates?

I have lost the my Marks Sheet and other certificates of Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) Board. What should I do now? Do I need to file a police complain? And, then what should I do next to get a duplicate copy of my SSLC certificates?

30th April 2023, 09:29 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to file a police complain after loosing out SSLC Marks Sheet and other certificates?

Yes, you need to file a ploce complaint with respect to the missing certificates. You will have to submit the copy of the complaint while receiving a new and duplicate copy of the missing certificates.

For more information about the procedure to get the new duplicate certificate visit the official website of the board.

30th April 2023, 09:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to file a police complain after loosing out SSLC Marks Sheet and other certificates?

You will definitely have to file a police complaint to get the duplicate certificate. Candidates will ha e to submit the duplicate certificate while filing the application for issuance of duplicate certificate.

For detail information about the certificate visit the official website of the board. You can lodge complaint at the nearest police station where you have lost the certificate.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?