4th December 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to give all the papers of JAIIB exam if missed only one subject in the first attempt?

I was not able to attend my legal paper 3 in JAIIB and my first two papers are clear and it was my fourth attempt. Do I have to give all three paper in next JAIIB exam? Can you please give me the official information which is followed by the same? Thanks!

23rd December 2017, 09:18 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: Do I need to give all the papers of JAIIB exam if missed only one subject in the first attempt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was not able to attend my legal paper 3 in JAIIB and my first two papers are clear and it was my fourth attempt. Do I have to give all three paper in next JAIIB exam? Can you please give me the official information which is followed by the same? Thanks!
JAIIB exams are conducted by IIBF.Exams are held twice each year in May/June and Nov/Dec

In the JAIIB exams there are three papers.
Passing rule is to get minimum 50% marks in each paper and overall 50% marks in all the three papers combined.
Each paper is of 100 marks

You get 4 attempts to clear all the three papers.
Since it was your 4th attempt and you have not cleared all the three papers, you have to register again for the exams and give all the three papers again.

To pass the JAIIB exams please study the books published by macmillan.This book is very good for these exams
8th October 2021, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need to give all the papers of JAIIB exam if missed only one subject in the first attempt?

i cleared two exams in first attempt....so i need to register again for sitting in next attempt?
5th February 2022, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to appear all the 3 papers of jaiib exam if I missed only one subject in the first attempt and cleared both the paper?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?