17th January 2017, 02:02 PM
varadkeshri

Is there any chance to release the 2nd list if I have missed by 0.5 in SBI Clerk exam?

Respected Sir, I missed by Only 0.5 in SBI clerk exam from Meghalaya and my date of birth is 10 Sep.1986. This was my last attempt so I want to know is there any chance to release the 2nd list if I have missed by 0.5 in SBI Clerk exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

19th January 2017, 06:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to release the 2nd list if I have missed by 0.5 in SBI Clerk exam?

If you are considered as an waiting candidate, then you will come to know about it through the list released by SBI on their website. Just keep checking their official website for such list of candidates.

Normally, if you are not selected in first chance, there is not much you can do. The only thing now you can do is, wait or search for other options.
19th January 2017, 11:24 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is there any chance to release the 2nd list if I have missed by 0.5 in SBI Clerk exam?

No, there is no chance that a 2nd list will generate. If you missed it then it means you did not clear the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?