11th February 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to produce any computer certificate for Bank PO exam if I am a B.E Graduate?

sir,i m a B.tech graduate appearing bank po exams.m confused that is there any requirement of computer certificate for me.as we have already many computer courses in our syllabus.

11th February 2011, 07:46 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to produce any computer certificate for bank P.O. exams, if I am a B.E. graduate ?

No,You need not required any computer certificate for the bank P.O exams as the eligibility criteria for the bank P.O exams is as under-
1. Candidate must be citizen of India.
2. Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
3. Candidate must be computer literate to be eligible for this course.
4. Candidate must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30 years of age.
As you have already done many computer courses in your syllabus so you are a computer savvy one & can easily operate the programms.
11th February 2011, 08:27 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to produce any computer certificate for Bank PO exam if I am a B.E Graduate?

Dear Friend

As you are a B.Tech. graduate so it is very much obvious that you are aware of working
on computer and you know the basic things.
You can show your grade sheet/marks sheet of those semester(s) in which you had
studied computer courses.
If this doesn't work you can get a certificate from your course coordinator of your
department stating that your course includes computer subjects and you are well
aware of it.
11th February 2011, 09:48 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to produce any computer certificate for Bank PO exam if I am a B.E Graduate?

for B.Tech graduate student they must know so many computer subject at the time of study. so there is no need to submit any documents for the study of computer subject. the recruiter will know the syllabus about the B.Tech.

but if you have done any course from any institution or any training on computer then submit the certificate of that training or course.

till if they want any certificate about the computer course then submit the result containing the computer related subject name and indicate them clearly. otherwise collect one letter form your institution signed by the principal and HOD about the computer course which you learned during your B.Tech course.
11th February 2011, 11:04 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Do I need to produce any computer certificate for Bank PO exam if I am a B.E Graduate?

Hi

Basically for the post of bank PO the computer knowledge is must required by the bank. But you are a engineering student and a engineering student has many subjects of computers so there is no need for you to provide any certificate of computer.

Only the B.tech student will have to produce the degree of engineering. So you are eligible to apply for the bank PO exam as per your education qualification.

But note that the criteria of minimum percentage that is 60% is applicable for the engineering student also. So if you have scored more then 60% in your engineering then you are eligible to appear for the bank PO exam.

Also note that if a candidate has the age between 21 years and 30 years then they are eligible for the bank PO exam.

GOOD LUCK
12th February 2011, 08:14 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Do I need to produce any computer certificate for Bank PO exam if I am a B.E Graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i m a B.tech graduate appearing bank po exams.m confused that is there any requirement of computer certificate for me.as we have already many computer courses in our syllabus.
No, no need to submit any computer related courses for B.Tech guys as B.Tech degree it self is enough for any PO exam but you need to see your percentage of B.Tech as minimum eligiblity criteria is One must completed his graduation with atleast of 55% aggreagate and 12th class with a percentage of 60% for probationary..

Age limit for Probationary Officer :

Not below 21 years and not above 30 years
12th February 2011, 02:29 PM
kumar Mitesh

No,You need not required any computer certificate for the bank P.O exams as the eligibility criteria for the bank P.O exams is:-
the criteria of minimum percentage that is 60% is applicable for the engineering student also. So if you have scored more then 60% in your engineering then you are eligible to appear for the bank PO exam.
and also you must be between 21 to 30 years..then you are eligible for PO exam........
20th February 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

how many student appear in bank po every year?
10th March 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

if i have not any computer certificate but i have computer in my graduation. can i qualify for bank clark or po jobs?
11th March 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

when is bank exam will be conduted every year? what is the procedure for applying to bank jobs
2nd April 2011, 04:24 PM
Revathy GM

Dear friend

You are eligible to appear for Bank P.O exam after B.E . You must be between 21 - 30 years of age. You dont need to produce any certificate unless asked.

Practice to solve apptitude fast

All the best
7th April 2011, 03:20 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

For almost all the bank exams, here is the eligibility criteria :

-One must have completed his graduation from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% of marks.

-Candidate must be in the age group of 21-30 years.

-Candidate should have computer certificate from a training institute.

The candidate should be good enough in basic computer knowledge and operations. This is the reason why they ask for computer certificate

Anyway if you have gone through Computes as one of the subjects in your graduation or 10+2, you may not require to produce computer certificate .

But you have to convince them at the time of interview at which you have to produce all the required certificates.

If you already have any computer certificate, better to produce that.
7th April 2011, 04:41 PM
sarawgi.ankit

Location: District & session court Dindori disst. Dindori (MP)

hi...
u have completed ur engg. B.Tech . so you also have basic knowledge about computer. so u dont need to do any computer certification.
7th April 2011, 07:02 PM
Niklesh92

hey its not necessary but if u ve done any course produce to increse ur % of getting placed..
7th April 2011, 08:41 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
As you are a B.Tech. graduate so it is very much obvious that you are aware of working
on computer and you know the basic things.
You can show your grade sheet/marks sheet of those semester(s) in which you had
studied computer courses.
If this doesn't work you can get a certificate from your course coordinator of your
department stating that your course includes computer subjects and you are well
aware of it.
Thanks
7th April 2011, 10:33 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

no , according to me you need not to produce any computer certificate if your a B.E graduate...
the only qualification you need is a minimum of the 55% of the marks in the graduation and about 60% of the marks in the 12th board exam ........
and the age should be in between 21 years to 30 years for the general candidates .....
17th April 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I m B.Sc. Studant looking for Banking Examination. Is Computer Course necessary. If yes then you suggest the name of Courses. I wan to study at Patna.
18th April 2011, 05:49 PM
Nazu_khurana

Thumbs up Re: Do I need to produce any computer certificate for Bank PO exam if I am a B.E Graduate?

No, you don't need to produce any computer certificate for Bank PO exam because it's eligibility criteria is as following:
  • Graduates from any stream can apply to a public sector bank as a PO.
  • You must be between 21 - 30 years of age

So, you are eligible for Bank PO exam after completing your B.E..
5th May 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

sir do i have to produce a computer certificate for this coming uco bank po interview? i am a graduate in life science.
3rd June 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Do i need to produce any computer certificate for bank po exam if i have studied introductory information technology(IT) at class 10th and Multimedia and web designing at class 12th level ?
1st July 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

what are the computer course that a normal graduate candidate needs to for being a bank probationary officer? pls do reply?
16th August 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

i have computers in my graduation that is BBA(e commerce) do i need to produce any computer certificate then for the bank PO exam?
31st August 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

i have done bba and mba ....do i need a comuter certificate for bank po exam
7th February 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i am doing final year engineering (ece) can i appear for bank po job....or should i apply only with the course completion certificate
15th March 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,im BE grduated in computer science.i want to apply for bank po and clark.plz tell me i need any computer certificate.
4th November 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation and received the marksheet around September. But I have applied for improvement in two subjects. And I have already filled the IBPS Clerk 2012. Is there any issue for eligibility if I have appplied for improvements???
4th November 2012, 06:13 PM
sah.alok

well you must understand the situation ,the fact is that when you are applying for the job you are doing it on the basis of your degree,as you are a computer graduate you have been asked to apply,so there is no sense in having any other computer certicates
you have been asked to apply only because you are a computer graduate,so make it clear.
11th February 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i have done bsc economics. please tell me which computer course i required to apply for p o exam
11th February 2013, 08:13 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for Bank P.O exam after passing graduation with any stream.

No, there is no need of Computer Certificate course.

ELIGIBILITY FOR BANK P.O:-
> Pass graduation with any stream with minimum 55% marks from recognized board.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 50% marks is require.
> Age limit for bank clerk is 21-27 year.
> For ST/SC candidate 21-30 year.
> Candidate must be citizen of India.

Bank P.O Exam is conducted by:-
> I.B.P.S
> S.B.I

You have to qualify three step for bank P.O:-
> Written exam
> Group Discussion
> Interview

ALL THE BEST!
5th October 2013, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

i have complete my graduation with mathematics honours.do i need to produce any computer certificate for probitionary officer post.pls give a rply ..dd.
20th December 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

sir ,iam studying b.sc(mpc),in bsc ihave computer course as a subject,is iam eligible for ibps rrb2?i got 119 marks in rrb2
20th December 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

do i need to have any computer certificate course for bank po job if iam a life science graduate
20th May 2015, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

I have studied computer as subject in my school so there is any need of certificate for bank exams ?
19th September 2016, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

sir plz suggest me that computer certificate is necessary for a bank po exam . can a candidate cannot appear in bank po exam without a computer certificate . plz tell me i am very confuse . because i have no any computer certificate .
23rd June 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I'm a undergraduate maths student. Is there any essential for the need of computer certificate for PO exam???
14th March 2021, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in B.Tech Civil.I want to apply for ASO High court. It is saying to upload a computer certificate. I don't have any certificate of pgdca or dca. Is I'm eligible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?