24th November 2009, 01:57 PM
mahantesh

Do I need to send hardcopy of Gate form, if I applied through Onlline Registration su

Dear Sir/madam,

I had applied for Gate 2010 through online application form and online payment. After That status is showing, correctly filled and successfully submitted to gate.
But after this should I have to send any copy of submitted form to gate by post....?

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks & Regards
Mahantesh M Shetty

28th November 2009, 12:31 PM
explore_urself

Default Re: Do I need to send hardcopy of Gate form, if I applied through Onlline Registratio

Yes Mahantesh,

You need to send the print-out of generated application form (after online registration), by registered/ speed post to the Chairman of respective zonal GATE office. This application form must be reached to the GATE office on or before the last date expires.

28th November 2009, 12:32 PM
Shafna Ashmi.A

Default Re: Do I need to send hardcopy of Gate form, if I applied through Onlline Registratio

Ya u have to take a print out copy of online registered form and send to the chairman of the zone connected before the last date of submission of forms...

28th November 2009, 12:56 PM
hemraj87

Thumbs up Re: Do I need to send hardcopy of Gate form, if I applied through Onlline Registratio

hi,

you must send print copy of submitted form along with DD respectively zone.

best of luck...

28th November 2009, 01:40 PM
dipaleeknyn

Yes, you have to submit the hard copy of the form after you have filled the online. This hard copy should reach to the respective zonal GATE office on or before the last date.

28th November 2009, 06:27 PM
Shafna Ashmi.A

Yes u have to take a print out copy of the form and sent it to the chairman of the zone connected...

29th November 2009, 09:42 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

yiu have to take the copy the form and send it to iit kanpur along with DD and photo and sample signature.

22nd December 2009, 01:21 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

yes you have to definately send the print out of completely filled up application form along with required documents.

23rd December 2009, 01:09 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Do I need to send hardcopy of Gate form, if I applied through Onlline Registration su

yes you have to send a print copy of the application you registered online along with the documents required to the authority.......there is no need of sending dd as you have payed online through credit card

best of luck

15th February 2010, 11:11 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do I need to send hardcopy of Gate form, if I applied through Onlline Registration su

yes friend you should take a print out copy of online registered form and send it to the chairman of your zone

18th February 2010, 07:26 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

ya
you take print out of your online receiving form
then send it with your photograph and signature to
iit kanpur,,,

21st February 2010, 02:56 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend,
after submission form by online,
you must have to send the hard copy along with the bank draft(in case of bank draft payment mode).
if you will not do so,your application will be rejected.
ok
good luck.

15th May 2010, 10:22 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

yes you do need to send a copy of the form filled online]
you can send it throgh register or speed post with the necessary documents

20th July 2010, 10:10 PM
sharad3010

my dear friend yes its true u have to send the print out of the application u have filled

and it should reach the office befr last date

24th July 2010, 12:45 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi friend
after applying for the gate exam online you have to take the print out of the online application form and send the print out along with the demand draft

26th August 2010, 02:38 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
You will have to send the application form otherwise your application form will be rejected..

Just print out the application form and send it along with the demand draft they have demanded from you...

All the best,,

11th June 2011, 11:34 PM
amit gaur054

Post Re: Do I need to send hardcopy of Gate form, if I applied through Onlline Registration su

My dear friend.....
You need to send the print-out of generated application form (after online registration), by registered/ speed post to the Chairman of respective zonal GATE office. This application form must be reached to the GATE office on or before the last date expires.

best of luck

23rd September 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

do we have send a color print out or black and white print out of gate application form?

26th September 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

do we have send a color print out or black and white print out of gate application form??????????????

1st October 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

how i gate the informtion about successful online payment...i mean status of my payment

5th October 2012, 07:56 PM
Rajanitai

HI..........

YES,you have to submit the hard copy of the form after you have filled the online. This hard copy should reach to the respective zonal GATE office on or before the last date.

10th September 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

is gate application form colour or black & whiote

22nd September 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

should i take a colour or black and white print out?

23rd September 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

colour or black & white???which one

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?