29th April 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Does I have to submit the application form if registered for BITSAT?

Hello Sir,
I have completed BITSAT registration through the official site of BITS Pilani. I have also completed the payment online by Debit Card and took a printout of the registration form. However, do I need to send the form to some place by post? Or is my registration complete?
Thank you!

6th May 2015, 12:04 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does I have to submit the application form if registered for BITSAT?

If you have completed with you BITSAT registration and your fees is already paid and if you already got the printout, then your registration process is completed you don't need to go anywhere for the submission of the registration form as the form is being submitted online only, so don't have to worry about it as all the remaining process like admit card and all will be sent to you via email and then you have to get a printout of it and then you can sit for your BITSAT examination.
8th May 2015, 12:30 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Does I have to submit the application form if registered for BITSAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have completed BITSAT registration through the official site of BITS Pilani. I have also completed the payment online by Debit Card and took a printout of the registration form. However, do I need to send the form to some place by post? Or is my registration complete?
Thank you!

Your registration is complete Dear and you need not to do any further registration work and you also need not to send the print out to any place of the BITA Pilani. So, keep the registration print out safely with you for the Admit Card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?