15th January 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Do I need to submit the project again for ISC improvement exam 2015?

Sir,
I am appearing for improvement exam (SCIENCE) for ISC 2015. Should I have to do and submit the projects again or the previous year's project marks will be considered?
I have already registered for the above exam.

16th January 2015, 12:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to submit the project again for ISC improvement exam 2015?

No, there is no need to submit the project once again if you are interested to appear in ISC 2015 Improvement examinations. Only candidates who are appearing Supplementary examinations need to submit the project once again. Since, you have already qualified the examination and you wish to appear in Improvement examination, then, there is no need to submit the project once again and your previous year's project marks will be considered.
4th February 2019, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need to submit the project again for ISC improvement exam 2015?

sir i was give the exam at last year 2018 but i was fail in two subjects in physics and in english with less marks but my mistake is that i give the application to my school principal - that i give re-exam in all the subjects but I don't want to give all the subjects except these two which is english and physics can i cancel other subjects, sir tell me on this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?