19th October 2014, 05:00 PM
Waleed.Khan

Do I have to submit projects again if appear for ISC improvement exam?

Sir,
I am appearing for improvement exam (SCIENCE) for ISC 2015. Should I have to do and submit the projects again or the previous year's project marks will be considered?
I have already registered for the above exam.

17th November 2014, 06:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to submit projects again if appear for ISC improvement exam?

Yes, you need to submit the project once again if you wish to appear for ISC improvement examination. If the candidate wish to appear for ISC examination in a particular subject, then, he/ she should appear for both theory and practical examinations of that particular subject. You can appear for improvement exams in all/ some subjects in which you are interested. Candidates who wish to appear for improvement exam need to give a written application to the Principal of the School, who registers you online for the ISC Improvement Examination.
4th December 2014, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I have to submit projects again if appear for ISC improvement exam?

I have been awarded 85% marks in isc,2014.I wish to improve my % and I have applied for improvement in all subjects(Bio-maths).But now I wish to improve physics, chemistry,maths only.How will it affect the marks of the unwritten subjects?
28th December 2015, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

After filling improvement form and paying that,is there any extra fee payment for practicals?
9th June 2017, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

If I appear improvement exam in some subject on my nee mark sheet which session will be mentioned and can I get admission in graduation this year
4th October 2017, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

FROM WHERE SHOULD I GET MY PROJECTS AND PRACTICAL FILES CHECKED IF I AM GIVING THE I.S.C 2018 IMPROVEMENT EXAM?
11th December 2019, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I write my improvement exam in isc after one year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?