15th May 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to write any entrance exam to study veterinary science?

I am studying in 12th science group and i would like to study veterinary science, do i need to write entrance exam, and how much mark is needed?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in India providing BVSc and AH course?
  2. Which books to refer for PG entrance exams of Veterinary science? Difficulty level of entrance exam and application form? -- [New]
  3. Guidelines for preparing PG JRF entrance exam in veterinary science?
  4. How much is the tution fees to study veterinary science in Bangalore Veterinary College?
  5. How can I get veterinary seat in Bedar college in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. Can a 12th commerce student take admission for BVSc and AH?
  7. Date of All India Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandary Entrance Examination?
  8. How may I get information know about the TNPSC exam for veterinary surgeon? What are all the procedures to be done to make me eligible to write TNPSC? I have completed B.V.Sc & AH from College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Mannuthy, Kerala
  9. ICAR JRF question papers of Veterinary science?
  10. How can I get admission in Veterinary Sciences in Hyderabad or College of Veterinary Science, Angrau, Tirupati?
  11. Can I get a seat in Veterinary science after scoring 6177 rank
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Agriculture? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Previous year question paper of ICAR entrance test for PG course in veterinary science
  14. CEPTAM DRDO sample question papers?
  15. Last 5 years question papers for ICAR Veterinary Science exam for JRF?
  16. Syllabus of ICAR PG entrance exam in Veterinary Science? Details about the application details? Previous year papers of the entrance exam?
  17. Any possible way to take admission in B.Vsc having PCM in 12th?
  18. How can I get national veterinary science entrance exam?
5th October 2017, 05:03 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Do I need to write any entrance exam to study veterinary science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 12th science group and i would like to study veterinary science, do i need to write entrance exam, and how much mark is needed?

As you are in 10+2 science stream and want to go for veterinary science for further studies after 10+2, then you can apply for below mentioned entrance exams:-

List of Entrance Exams for Bachelors Degree in Veterinary Science after 10+2:-

1) Indian Veterinary Research Institute Entrance Exam.

2) All India Common Entrance Test.

3) Indian Council of Agricultural Research Entrance Exam.

4) Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Science University Entrance Exam.

5) JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam.

6) All India Common Entrance Examination.

>> Duration of veterinary science course after 10+2 is 4 and half years.

>> After having bachelors degree in veterinary science you can built your career in employment areas like Ministry of agriculture, Veterinary hospitals, Feed processing industry, Experimental animal units, Drug research institutes, Disease investigation centres, Diagnostics laboratories, Poultry farms, Wildlife centres etc.
24th February 2019, 05:00 PM
VRRV
Junior Member+

Default Re: Do I need to write any entrance exam to study veterinary science?

It is a very good course to be taken after 10+2.This course deals with surgery and handling of livestocks.we all depend on cattle for our daily needs like milk,wool,meat etc.,so it is very essential to take care of them, so this course help us to protect the livestock from bad conditions.
Yes in order to get admission in government colleges or universities you need to write entrance exams.

Entrance exams for veterinary science :-
****AIPVT (All India Veterinary Test). It is the main exam through which seats are alloted to students in any universities .

Other exams conducted in individual states are:-
1.KEAM(kerala)
2.AP EAMCET (Andhara Pradesh)
3.KCET(karnataka)
5.JCECE(Jharkhand)
6.UPCATET(Uttar Pradesh)
7.OUAT(Orissa)
8.UP veterinary entrance exam
9.AAU VET(Assam)
10.RPVT(Rajasthan)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?