1st September 2014, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Which books to refer for PG entrance exams of Veterinary science? Difficulty level of entrance exam and application form?

which books should i prefer to study for veterinary entrance exam,, what is the level of difficulty of the entrance exam and how can i get the application form for the veterinary entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I take CBSE or ISC after 12th? I have passed class 10th with ICSE board -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Guidelines for preparing PG JRF entrance exam in veterinary science?
  3. Date of entrance exams for MSc Forensic Science in the upcoming year? How to prepare for the entrance exam and which books to refer?
  4. When to get application forms for PGCET and MAT Exams for the year 2012? Which Books to refer for these Exams?
  5. Question papers of KV entrance exam of PRT? What is the difficulty level of the exam?
  6. Date of All India Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandary Entrance Examination?
  7. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  8. Books to be referred for Namakkal Veterinary College?
  9. From where can I get the application forms for MBBS entrance exam?
  10. How to prepare for Higher Level Engineering Entrance Exams? Which books to refer? How much time should be given to each subject?
  11. Which books should I refer for VIT and BITS Mechanical entrance exam
  12. How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?
  13. Which Books should I prepare for the Entrance Exam to join Income Tax Department? When can I apply for the Entrance Exam being a B.Tech Graduate in Computer Science stream?
  14. B.Ed course duration and entrance exam dates, books and notification date
  15. Which books should I refer to prepare for ARS entrance exam?
  16. How to join MBBS after finishing BSc Microbiology?
  17. Type of questions asked in MSW entrance exam? Which Books to refer? -- [New]
  18. Which books to refer for Mechant Navy entrance exam? What types of questions appear in the exam?
31st March 2023, 06:06 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Which books to refer for PG entrance exams of Veterinary science? Difficulty level of entrance exam and application form?

The books you should refer to for the PG entrance exams of Veterinary Science will depend on the specific exam you are preparing for. However, here are some recommended books that cover the general topics of veterinary science:

"Veterinary Anatomy Coloring Book" by SA Erickson - This book is a fun and interactive way to learn about animal anatomy.

"Veterinary Physiology" by Dukes & Swenson - This book covers the basic principles of animal physiology.

"Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics" by H. Richard Adams - This book covers the use of drugs in animal medicine and their therapeutic effects.

"Veterinary Microbiology and Microbial Disease" by PJ Quinn - This book covers the basic principles of microbiology and its role in animal diseases.

"Veterinary Clinical Pathology" by DVM, MS, DACVP M. Donald McGavin - This book covers the laboratory diagnosis of animal diseases.

The level of difficulty of the entrance exam will vary depending on the university and the specific program you are applying for. Generally, the entrance exams for PG courses in Veterinary Science are highly competitive and require a strong foundation in the basic sciences.

To obtain the application form for the veterinary entrance exam, you should visit the official website of the university or institution you are interested in applying to. The application process may also involve paying an application fee, submitting required documents, and meeting eligibility criteria such as educational qualifications and minimum scores in previous academic programs. It's recommended that you check the specific requirements and guidelines of each university or institution before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?