30th January 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

How much is the tution fees to study veterinary science in Bangalore Veterinary College?

pl inform how much shall be the tution fees to study veterinary science in bangalore veterinary college

4th January 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the tution fees to study veterinary science in Bangalore Veterinary College?

what is the annual fees for pursuong master degree course in veterinary sciences in college of veterinary sciences and animal husbandary
25th March 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the tution fees to study veterinary science in Bangalore Veterinary College?

i have done B tech Biotech and Mba.can i get admission in Master veterinary science?
11th May 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

procedure n information required to produce to get admission?
1st June 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

does veterinary science have any scope in banglore and does it have a good salary?
18th June 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

MY RANKING IN KCET BVSc IS 15688...WILL I GET SEAT IN BANGALORE,HASSAN,SHIMOGA,BIDAR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?