20th June 2020, 02:32 PM
AASK.V

Do we need to do Mechanical Engineering to do Robotic Engineering?

Hi, I want to know that do we need to do Mechanical Engineering degree course to do a degree course in Robotic Engineering? If not, then please tell me about the some colleges in India for doing degree course in Robotic Engineering?

7th September 2020, 07:46 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Do we need to do Mechanical Engineering to do Robotic Engineering?

Robotics deals with the design, construction, operation, and use of robots. They are used in the automotive, aerospace, metals, mining, textile, and computer industries, etc.

Eligibility for Robotics Engineering:-
-For undergraduate courses(a student must have passed Class 12 in Science stream from a recognised board but not Arts or Commerce)
-For postgraduate courses(completed their graduation in a relevant stream from a recognised university/college.)

##List of college that offers Robotic Engineering:-
- Woxsen University , Hyderabad
-Graphic Era University (GEU), Dehradun , Uttarakhand
-Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Coimbatore ,Tamil Nadu
-Parul University, Vadodara,Gujarat
-D Y Patil University, Pune,Maharashtra
-Apex University, Jaipur,Rajasthan
-Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur,Rajasthan
-CT University (CTU), Ludhiana,Punjab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?