17th June 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I do robotic engineering after completing biomedical engineering as bachelor degree?

Can i do robotic engineering after comleting biomedical engineering as bachelor degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Robotics engineering after completing biomedical engineering?
  2. Which course is the best and which has better job opportunities?
  3. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  4. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  5. Can I do Biomedical engineering after completing B.Pharm course
  6. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  7. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  8. Eligibility for Robotic Engineering after Engineering in Computer Science?
  9. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  11. Names of Institutes that offer the Biomedical Engineering Degree course? Career prospects for a Biomedical Engineer?
  12. Bachelor's degree in Management or Engineering for Biomedical Engineer who has 25 years of work experience?
  13. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  14. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  15. What are the career prospects of B.Sc course for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  17. Can I do biomedical engineering after completing 12th? I have taken PCB
  18. Can I take admission in B.E after passing B.Tech? Which are the universities offering?
18th June 2012, 12:07 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do robotic engineering after completing biomedical engineering as bachelor degree?

Unfortunately you are not eligible to study robotics engineering.

To do your post graduation in robotics engineering you have to get minimum 60% at 10+2 level.

You have to do your B.Tech in Electronics / Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation & Control/ IT/CSE Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?