2nd March 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Tech(Robotic Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Hello
Can somebody tell me that it is possible
to go for M.tech in Robotics Engineering
after B.tech Mechanical Engineering but in Abroad?
Please let me know as soon as possible

8th March 2015, 05:38 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Tech(Robotic Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Can somebody tell me that it is possible
to go for M.tech in Robotics Engineering
after B.tech Mechanical Engineering but in Abroad?
Please let me know as soon as possible
If you have interest in the Subject and you have good Domain Knowledge in the Subject then you will have every chance of studying MS from Abroad.
There are Examinations which you will have to give to be eligible to get admitted.
The Mechanical and Electronics Branch Students are allowed to study MS in Robotics so you are good in that account as you are from the Mechanical Background.

To be eligible for the course of MS you need to at first do the following.
You will have to at first appear for the GRE Examination.
The GRE Examination is conducted many times a year and it is upto the candidate to decide which date is more suited to him.
There is another Examination the TOEFL Examination which is another must.
If you are able to crack both the Examination then you will be given a list from where you will have to choose the University from where you want to avail the course of MS in Robotics.
Then there will be a personal Interview that will be conducted mainly done over Skype Calling.

If you are good with the in depth Domain Knowledge of Robotics and if you are confident with your Interview you will definitely get selected.
If you have a good Academic Record throughout your career then you may be even given a Scholarship which will come in handy and it will also help you in the long run.
So make sure that you are well prepared for your Interview and also make sure that you are confident in whatever you say in your Interview.
Also if you can get yourself admitted into one of the Courses which give assistance to aspiring candidates.
So just work hard and prepare for the Examinations to the best of your ability.
2nd May 2022, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study M.Tech(Robotic Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

if i do b tech in robotics in india, will i be eligible for Ms in robotics abroad?
15th May 2022, 12:08 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes one can surely persue M.tech in Robotics after B.tech in mechanical engineering.

Both Mechanical as well as Electronic and Electrical engineering students can go fir Robotics.
For studying the course abroad , one has to give exams like GRE and TOEFL.
After clearing the exams they have to decide the university in which they want to take admission.
Due to high competition ,one needs to have excellent score in both exam

Then they have to fill the application form with requisite documents.
After getting shortlisted they have to appear for interview .
It can be telephonic or video interview.
Then they can make preparation for their study visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?