3rd March 2019, 12:13 AM
Mohd Wasiq

Documents required to secure 10th NIOS admission?

Hello friends, I have done study till 8th standard. I want to secure admission for 10th standard from NIOS Board. I would like to know that what are all the documents required for securing admission?

5th March 2019, 05:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to secure 10th NIOS admission?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Learning

Students are not allowed to get admission in 10th standard in any board as registration of students to board is completed in 9th standard already, so, it is not possible to change board in 10th standard.

To appear in 10th board examination through NIOS then the students must be studying in the same from 9th or earlier or they need to take admission in 9th standard.
6th March 2019, 09:18 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You would need to submit your photograph, your signature in black colour, valid identity card, caste certificate if belonging to reserved categories, valid address proof.
Your 8th class marksheet as you want tobtake admission in 10th standard.
Yoi can visit the website www.nios.ac.in for more details.
15th March 2019, 01:58 AM
S.Panicker

You can get admission into NIOS even if you have failed in 8th grade, all you need is to be above 14 years of age. You need to provide a scanned copy of your last mark sheet, birth certificate, and documents to show your address proof. In case you visit the website and do not understand the procedure, you can visit the local NIOS office in your city. They will guide you about the online form.
Each regional and city level office address is mentioned on the website.
The fees for the course along with books is Rs.2135 for general category students.
The books are sent to your home address and the entire admission procedure is online, be it payment of fees or exam fees.
In fact once you create a log in id, you can start going through the text books which are available online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?