13th January 2012, 09:32 PM

Model question papers of MSc Physics in Cusat Entrance exam?

model question papers of msc physics in cusat entrance exam ..please send to me the papers.please send to my email id [email protected]

14th January 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers of MSc Physics in Cusat Entrance exam?

please give msc physics previous question papers of cusat
2nd February 2012, 11:27 PM
sylishneha

previous question papers of cusat CUSAT APPLICATION FORM
CAT 2012 REGISTRATION PROCESS
CAT2012. Please keep ready the following : 1) scanned image of your colour passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm ) photo (file size less than 50 kb). The photo should have name printed on the front side without blocking the face. 2) scanned image of your signature singed with black ink (file size les than 30 kb) 3) a preferred password. .(To prepare a signature image: please sign on a white paper with black ball-point pen within a box of about 2 inch x 1.5 inch (file size less than 100 kb).Take a photo of this portion ( or prepare a scanned image ) and crop along the box boundary. Save as JPEG image. Use these images for uploading.)

User Name will be generated by the system and will be mailed to you. The numerals that comes after the alphabet in the User Name will be your Registration Number (Please do not loose this as it would be required every time you login and also for checking the status of your application). When you are ready with it you can start filling the online form. After the first section, re-login using the your user name and password. Continue to fill up other fields carefully.
23rd February 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

please send the model question paper for cusat msc physics entrance exam 2012, to my email id [email protected]
26th February 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

please send the cusat cat(Msc physics) previous question paper, to my email id [email protected]
7th May 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.sc final year and i want to do m.sc from physics.so i want to know the pattern of m.sc entrance test.in this entrance test,there is also asked chemistry and maths
3rd February 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

please send cusat cat(msc physics)entrance previous year question paper,to my email id [email protected]
10th September 2013, 07:09 AM
alphonsacollege

plz send me previous year question paper for cusat Msc physics entrance to, email id
[email protected]
10th September 2013, 06:21 PM
sriharidatta
Member+

Respected sir/madam,

previous question papers of cusat CUSAT APPLICATION FORM
CAT 2012 REGISTRATION PROCESS
CAT2012. Please keep ready the following : 1) scanned image of your colour passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm ) photo (file size less than 50 kb). The photo should have name printed on the front side without blocking the face. 2) scanned image of your signature singed with black ink (file size les than 30 kb) 3) a preferred password. .(To prepare a signature image: please sign on a white paper with black ball-point pen within a box of about 2 inch x 1.5 inch (file size less than 100 kb).Take a photo of this portion ( or prepare a scanned image ) and crop along the box boundary. Save as JPEG image. Use these images for uploading.)

User Name will be generated by the system and will be mailed to you. The numerals that comes after the alphabet in the User Name will be your Registration Number (Please do not loose this as it would be required every time you login and also for checking the status of your application). When you are ready with it you can start filling the online form. After the first section, re-login using the your user name and password. Continue to fill up other fields carefully.
25th April 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous year question paper for
cusat Msc physics entrance to, email id
[email protected]
14th March 2019, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Please send msc physics model question paper with answer for entrance exam in [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?