9th June 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure and documents required to get admission in 10th NIOS?

Hello Sir,
I want to get admission in 10th NIOS.
I would like to know the documents
required for admission and what
is the total process for admission.
Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Availability of admission form at Patna Womens College? Detailed procedure and documents required?
  2. Procedure to get admission in 11th CBSE for 10th NIOS student?
  3. Documents required for admission in 12th NIOS for WBCHSE Board passed candidate?
  4. Is it possible to complete 12th exam in private if I have discontinued school in the middle?
  5. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  6. Admission procedure in 12th CBSE after completing 10th from NIOS?
  7. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  8. Can I apply for JEE Main if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board? Documents required to submit?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Diploma for 10th NIOS student?
  10. Procedure of admission in AIIMS? What papers and documents are required?
  11. Will I get admission in previous CBSE school if I cleared 10th from NIOS?
  12. Can I apply in 12th privately if pursuing 11th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  13. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?
  14. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  15. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  16. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take admission in M.Com course from IGNOU? What are the documents required for admission?
  18. Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?
11th June 2015, 10:20 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure and documents required to get admission in 10th NIOS?

To take admission in 10th class in NIOS you have to follow following procedure :

Candidates have to register themselves On-line directly or may visit their nearest Accredited Institution (AI) to take their help for On-line registration.

To apply or for more details please visit : http://online.nios.ac.in/niosreg15/premain1.asp

Fill the online application form and pay the fee online through Credit card or Debit card.

Documents required for 10th admission in NIOS are :
  • 8th class passing certificate
  • Date of Birth Proof
11th June 2015, 12:49 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure and documents required to get admission in 10th NIOS?

All you need to show to get admission is the mark sheet of Class 9 which was given to you by your previous School.
Once you have the produced the mark sheet you will be able to join the NIOS Board as a Student of Class 10.
You will be able to appear for the Class 10 Examination as well and you will provided with a Pass Certificate which is UGC recognized.
13th August 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in class 10 under NIOS board,but my school certificate of class viiith pass has been spoiled .Today I am 25 yrs. old.Is there any alternative way to take admission in the same ? Pls. suggest me..
18th January 2017, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in class 10 under NIOS board,but my school certificate of class viiith pass has been spoiled .Today I am 18 yrs. old.Is there any alternative way to take admission in the same ? Pls. suggest me
9th June 2017, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

If date of birth in school leaving and adhar are different will I get admission in 12 nios
26th June 2017, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to talk to you about all this please call me on this number : 9971934636
5th November 2017, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in class 10th under NIOS board but my school certificate of class 8th pass has been spoiled. Today I am 24 years old. Is there any alternative way to take admission in the same? Please, suggest me.
27th August 2018, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

My brother has studied upto 3 class, he had left school 12 years ago and now he is 18 years old, can he take admission in 10th class at NIOS?
3rd March 2019, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

I have birth certificate, 8th class marksheet as well as leaving certificate and electricity bill, can I get admission in 10 the standard of NIOS?
4th July 2019, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, if 8th pass certificate is not available then admission is possible ?8279710071
23rd July 2020, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the documents required for admission to class 12 at nios?
13th April 2021, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I want 1988 results 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?