26th December 2018, 06:27 PM
Vamshi.1

Does BHEL provides internship to Diploma final year candidates?

I'm in my final year pursuing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I want to do internship in BHEL. Does they provide internship to candidates like me? If yes, then how can I apply for that?

10th May 2021, 04:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does BHEL provides internship to Diploma final year candidates?

Yes, being a final year diploma candidate you can apply for the internship in BHEL. You simply have to write an application to the HR manager of BHEL regarding an internship in BHEL. Kindly ensure to mention two references of your current institution or any known BHEL employees in your application. Once HR (BHEL) approved your application, you can start the internship from the given schedule.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?