26th November 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Are second year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?

Are second years eligible for internship in BHEL? I am B.Tech second year, ECE student of MGIT. I want to do a one month internship in BHEL. Can you please tell me the eligibility?

27th November 2015, 11:01 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are second year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?

No, second year students are not eligible to do internship in BHEL.

The minimum criteria required to do internship in BHEL is that the candidate must have passed graduation or pursuing final year of graduation with atleast 60% marks from a recognized university/ institution.
29th November 2015, 03:17 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Are second year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Are second years eligible for internship in BHEL? I am B.Tech second year, ECE student of MGIT. I want to do a one month internship in BHEL. Can you please tell me the eligibility?
No, 2nd year candidate are not eligible for the internship cum training program in any of the organization. Only it is applicable for final as well as pre final year student.
Yes, you can get 1 month training. So, i will suggests you to go for 1 month summer training from any institute afterwards you can get your internship done when you come in your 3rd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?