23rd April 2018, 10:21 PM
dibyendu18

Does Calcutta University offer LLB course? What is the eligibility to get admission?

Am I eligible for admission to LLB with 2 years of Graduation Degree scored 49% marks from Calcutta University? I am working with public sector having 18 years experience. Does CU offers LLB course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?
  2. Eligibility to study LLB in Calcutta University with 50% in 12th?
  3. Can I get admission to study LLB in Calcutta University being a General graduate?
  4. Can I do graduation once again to pursue LLB?
  5. Can I do graduation twice from two different university with the gap of 6 years between them?
  6. Admission in LLB course under CU is possible with 47% marks in graduation? Criteria required to fulfill for admission?
  7. How to take admission in LLB 3 years course from University of Calcutta
  8. How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  9. Can I get admission in LLB in Calcutta university after Anthropology(Hons.)?
  10. Universities offering LLB after B.Com (2005 batch) from Calcutta University with 39% marks?
  11. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  12. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  13. How to get admission in LLB course in Calcutta University after completing HS with 60% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Age limit for BA LLB from Calcutta University?
  15. Can I get admission in LLB 3 years course at Burdwan or Calcutta university?
  16. Eligibility to get admission to study correspondence M.Com in Calcutta University?
  17. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  18. What is the criteria required for doing 3 years BA LLB course in Calcutta university?
8th May 2018, 08:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Calcutta University offer LLB course? What is the eligibility to get admission?

Yes, Calcutta University offers LLB course and the programs that are offered by this university in the department of law are mentioned below.

>> BA LLB course
Duration - 5 ears
Qualification - 12th Class (10+2 pattern)
Number of seats - 120

>> LLM
Duration - 2 years
Qualification - LLB/ BA LLB
Number of seats - 42 seats

>> PhD
Qualification - LLM
Number of seats - As per UGC norms

The basic educational qualification required to pursue this BA LLB course is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern. Hence, if you are done with 12th Class, then you will be eligible for pursue LLB course in Calcutta University.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?