24th October 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it?

respected sir wil u plz infom me that how can i admitted in b.com llb 3years couse under calcutta university and how can i attend the exam have there any entrance exam for this???? i will be graduate at 2012 after that i wants to study llb under calcutta university plz sir if u kindly inform me the way then i will b thank full to u

15th December 2014, 07:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir wil u plz infom me that how can i admitted in b.com llb 3years couse under calcutta university and how can i attend the exam have there any entrance exam for this???? i will be graduate at 2012 after that i wants to study llb under calcutta university plz sir if u kindly inform me the way then i will b thank full to u

Eligibility Criteria for three years LLB:

-Three years bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university.
-Applicant need to secure at least 50% marks in graduation course.
-Up to 5% relaxation will be given for reserved category students.
-There is specific age limit for LLB course.
-Applicant need to crack the entrance examination conducted by the institution or CLAT entrance examination.

The admission for LLB course is generally held during the month of June/July. You have to register for the course on May. You can get the application form from the official website of the respective Institution outer office. You have to visit the respective institution directly get more details the admission procedure and fee structure etc..

Contact Info:

FACULTY OF LAW
DEPARTMENT OF LAW
UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA
HAZRA CAMPUS 51/1,
Hazra Road
Kolkata-700019
India
Phone : (+91)(033) 266 4711/12Extn : 551,552 (Office), 560 (Head)
FAX : 2461-4849
12th October 2019, 05:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it?

Respected Sir I have completed hslc and H.S regularly ... After that completed b.com this year from swami vivekananda subharati University (from distance course) now i want to do LLB 3years course. Is it possible sir? If itz possible how can i contact with u? Plz reply..8011814490 this is my mobile number
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?