5th June 2018, 02:28 AM
chandramohan (cm)

Does coaching for APPSC Group - III exam will cover Bank exams also?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am preparing for APPSC Group - III recruitment. I also want to give Bank exams. So, if I take coaching class for APPSC Group - III exam then it will cover Bank exams preparation also? Please tell me asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 42% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation?
  2. When to expect APPSC Group 3 & 4 notifications? Preferred books, exams and selection procedure?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for AP Public Service Commission GROUP 1 and GROUP 2 exams? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for APPSC group II exam?
  5. What is the syllabus for group I APPSC? Best coaching centers for group I in Hyderabad
  6. Can I join APPSC Group 1, 2, and 3 Coaching Institutes after getting retired from the Indian Navy (Armed Forces)?
  7. Is it true that 60% is required for Group-1?
  8. Eligibility criteria for APPSC(Andhra Pradesh) Group I and Group II entrance exam? Is my son eligible if he passed his intermediate with 57% and going for BCA graduation in Hyderabad?
  9. Good coaching centre for Bank exams which offers intensive coaching for Bank exams?
  10. Study Material to prepare for APPSC Group 2 Exam?
  11. apspsc general studies previous papers
  12. List of coaching centres for ICWAI Final (both stage III and IV) in Delhi?
  13. When will the group II &III exams be conducted?
  14. What is the difference between APPSC Group I, II, III, IV jobs?
  15. How to undergod coaching class for TNPSC Group exam? Where can I get free coaching for group exam? How can I apply for that?
  16. How should I prepare for group exam? What is the qualification for the same?
  17. How should I prepare for Group exam? What is the qualification required to write group exam
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for Group I,II,III,IV exams? -- [Most Discussed]
6th June 2018, 03:22 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does coaching for APPSC Group - III exam will cover Bank exams also?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandramohan (cm) View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am preparing for APPSC Group - III recruitment. I also want to give Bank exams. So, if I take coaching class for APPSC Group - III exam then it will cover Bank exams preparation also? Please tell me asap. Thank you!
APPSC stand for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. This exam is conducted for recruitment to various civil services of the State. The exam follows two stages : written exam which is of objective types and the document verification followed by the personal interview round.

The syllabus for the APPSC exam are:

- General Studies and Mental Ability

- Rural Development and problems in Rural Areas with special reference to the Andhra Pradesh state.

Where as compared to the syllabus of Bank exam it is completely different from the APPSC exam. Here is the bank syllabus details for you.

1. Quantitative Aptitude

2. Reasoning Ability

3. English Langugae

4. Computer

5. Current Affairs and

6. Banking

So, as you can see the topics for both the exam is not same. Hence, the coaching that you are doing right now will help you to crack only the APPSC examination not the Bank examination. If you want to sit for Bank examination also then you need to join another coaching institute which is expertise in the Banking examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?