15th December 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for group exam? What is the qualification for the same?

how we will prepare for group exam?
we want to know the complete details about the all group exams?
what are the qualifications i require to write the group exams?
i want to know where i can get the perfect coaching for the preparation of group exams?
what are the reference books i have to prepare to for the group exams?

12th May 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for group exam? What is the qualification for the same?

im dng my btech final year can i write group 1 preliminary exam
19th May 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for group exam? What is the qualification for the same?

my daughter is studing bzc i.e botony zoology and chemistry. how to plan to appear for group exams
27th June 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

im studying 2nd year b.sc it. i am volley ball player and national gold medalist. i have interest in write group exam. which group exam match for me?
27th June 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

iam studying bitech 3rd year right now and i want to know all the details regarding groups specially group1?
16th July 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Iam studing b.com 1st year right now and i want to know all the details about groups
11th August 2013, 01:43 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

hi

There are 4 group papers. Following is the eligibility/qualification for each

Group1 : Graduated From Recognized University in Any Discipline.

Group 2: Graduation Degree Holder Can Apply for This Exam

Group 3: you must completed your 12th Class.

Group 4 : you must complete your 12th Class from recognized State board.

All the best
13th August 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

i am studing b.tech 3rd year can i write group1 exams
24th October 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

hai iam a graduate from ntr university of health sciences and i am very much intrested to write groups,how can i prepare/where to start?which is the best material and institution?
1st November 2013, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

I am completed my bsc science can I write groups? And which optional subject s I have to choose
1st November 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

how to get cool mind in critical situation
1st November 2013, 10:46 PM
Jyothinayak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how we will prepare for group exam?
we want to know the complete details about the all group exams?
what are the qualifications i require to write the group exams?
i want to know where i can get the perfect coaching for the preparation of group exams?
what are the reference books i have to prepare to for the group exams?
For group exam you should refer the model papers deeply.The management is also vety important. The qualification for group exams:Bachelors degree.The age limit is18_36
17th December 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am complete my BBA in corresponding eligible to group 2 exam.
3rd August 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am persuing b.tch in mechanical engineering .I want to prepare for group-1 exam . pls give details about which is best optional subject and best books for me.
9th August 2014, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

i have a complete degree in Bcom telugu mideam so how to preparing group2.where is best coching center.
28th August 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam persuing my mba second year right now.I want to prepare groups specially group 1.so kindly request. that what. Is best material, ?
26th May 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir am pursuing MBA 1st year I have to write group 1exam i have to know which books I have to choose and give me complete information about group1
14th April 2021, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam studying enter 1 st year in cec group can I apply for groups exams privately
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?