22nd June 2011, 07:00 PM
yahoojoon

Does graduation in BBA good option for me after scoring 51% in CBSE Commerce?

i have 51% in 12th cbse commarce way now what i am do
Is graduation in BBA good option for me?

Related Questions:
  1. What would be the better option for my to do further graduation course after completion of 12th in commerce field?
  2. Should I go for B.Com or BBA after completing 12th commerce CBSE?
  3. What to do after 12th standard? Is CA a better option? Can CA be done after graduation?
  4. Which course is best for government jobs? BBA or B.Com? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to get admission in BBA for a candidate who has secured 72.2% in 12th Commerce CBSE?
  6. How to get scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany after B.Tech ECE?
  7. Will there be any career option for me other than MBA after completion of Graduation in BBA?
  8. What is a better option after graduation in MBA or MA?
  9. Is BBA good for me after passing 12th with 66% marks in commerce stream
  10. Is BBA the best option for future after scoring 52% in science stream in CBSE?
  11. Can I get admission in BBA or B.Com in Chandigarh government college after scoring 67% in commerce stream?
  12. Is MBA+BBA+CS a good option? Can BBA be done along with CS? Is BBA and CS manageable? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course is a better choice for me between BBA and B.Com after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Computers?
  14. Which are the good commerce colleges in Navi Mumbai Maharashtra? What are the prospects for me after scoring 67.2% in 12th commerce CBSE? Which one is better Banking and Insurance or Financial Markets? Which are the good coaching institutes?
  15. Whether Improvement exam is available in CBSE Board for undergraduate student?
  16. What to chose CBSE and SSC board for 11th science?
  17. Best BBA colleges or institutes in Chandigarh after scoring 85% in 12th CBSE board
  18. How may I do MBBS? I've completed 12th std
23rd June 2011, 07:17 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does graduation in BBA good option for me after scoring 51% in CBSE Commerce?

Yes definitely. Graduation in BBA is a very good option soon after the completion of 10+2 in Commerce irrespective of the percentage that a candidate secure.

Because already some foundation was made in the 10+2 itself regarding the business concepts and which will help you in BBA.

If you carry on the same performance even in BBA, you will be expertise in that particular area.

Later on you can go for MBA which will change your career if you use that course to your best extent.

So, my suggestion is go for BBA without any confusion and try to get grip on various aspects like how the market is faring, how can you use that for your benefit and become in master in that area.

If you have good knowledge, after getting employed for a certain period of time, you can start your own business
23rd June 2011, 07:45 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does graduation in BBA good option for me after scoring 51% in CBSE Commerce?

HI DEAR
yes,you do BBA after 12th that is help you for future
because after that you go to the
MBA
when you got MASTER DEGREE then your 12th percentage is not
require ,
company see only your graduation and master degree percentage
So read well in both of the degree and your future is well..........
23rd June 2011, 07:58 AM
Sagar Keshari

yes it is the best of best option for you. you can do bba from any private collage and then do it nicely. then after 3 years course sit for cat and mat. you can also prepare yourself by joining some institute. basically aim to crack cat ya it's not easy but aim on it. . .
23rd June 2011, 11:14 AM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoojoon View Post

Hiii,

If you want to do MBa in near future yes its a good option for you ..

ankur
23rd June 2011, 11:37 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Yes BBA is good option for you.your marks in 12th is not so good but there are various apportunity for you.

Graduation in BBA is a very good option soon after the completion of 10+2 in Commerce if you are intrested in business.

If you carry on the same performance even in BBA, you will be expertise in that particular area.

Later on you can go for MBA .

If you have good knowledge, after getting employed for a certain period of time, you can start your own business
23rd June 2011, 07:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoojoon View Post
YESS , BBA is good option for you because future of BBA course is much better.

after completion of BBA degree you have scope to join in some private company also you have scope in govt sector.

also you have chance to do MBA from some good institute.

all the best.
14th September 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

do i have good future , if i doo bbm or bba
13th May 2012, 03:19 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

If you carry on the same performance even in BBA, you will be expertise in that particular area.Later on you can go for MBA which will change your career if you use that course to your best extent.please go for BBA without any confusion and try to get grip on various aspects like how the market is faring, how can you use that for your benefit and become in master in that area.Graduation in BBA is a very good option soon after the completion of 10+2 in Commerce if you are intrested in business.If you carry on the same performance even in BBA, you will be expertise in that particular area.Later on you can go for MBA .
9th July 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello
Does graduation in BBA good option for me after scoring 60% in inter but iam an mpc student so plz suggest me an advice and iam totaly confused right know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?