8th August 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

What would be the better option for my to do further graduation course after completion of 12th in commerce field?

I had just pass from 12 by commerce field.so what can be better option for my further graduation,so what should i prefer b.com, BBA or BCA? Can someone give me the answer on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the information. Thank you!

9th August 2015, 10:13 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the better option for my to do further graduation course after completion of 12th in commerce field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had just pass from 12 by commerce field.so what can be better option for my further graduation,so what should i prefer b.com, BBA or BCA? Can someone give me the answer on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the information. Thank you!
Yes, it is mandatory that you must apply for Graduation in order to get Bright career in future. Every Graduation program having their own scope and it is possible for you to get job in both the Government and Private sectors after completing Graduation. Since, you are belong from Commerce Stream so I suggest you to apply for B.Com or BBA after completing 12th standard.

The eligibility requirement for pursuing B.Com is a pass in Intermediate exam or its equivalent qualification with 50% of marks from a recognized board. The selection of the candidates is carried out on the basis of the marks obtained in the 12th board exam or written exam carried out by the institution that offers the degree.
9th August 2015, 12:55 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the better option for my to do further graduation course after completion of 12th in commerce field?

BCA and BBA both are very good courses that any student can choose. You have to know what these courses offer, so that you can make your choice easily.

Both BCA and BBA are completely different field of study.
BCA is totally about computer application and programming.

Whereas BBA focuses on Business Management.

If you have penchant for Information Technology, Mathematics and loical reasoning, then you should go for BCA.
If you have aptitude for business, Advertisement, Banking etc, then you should go for BBA.
10th August 2015, 01:42 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Both the fields are good and carry good career opportunities. It depends upon one's own desire to opt for either of the 2 courses mentioned above.

However, if you wish to go for management studies, then BBA is the right choice for you, but if you are leaned towards Computer and programming, then I would however, prefer you to opt for BA course.

Now, it is upto you to decide as to which course yo would want to opt for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?