20th April 2016, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Whether Improvement exam is available in CBSE Board for undergraduate student?

Hi,
I am Akhil and I have completed 12th from CBSE Board. I am pursuing Graduation from Kanpur University. My percentage is very low in 12th class so I want to get good percentage. I have a option to Improve my percentage of 12th CBSE because somebody has told me that in CBSE, I will have an option like an Improvement exam. If you have some information of this problem so please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Improvement exams with MP Board for 12th CBSE candidate?
  2. Whether the marksheet of 12th CBSE Improvement exam has any value?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to apply for 12th Mathematics Improvement exam of CBSE Board?
  4. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  5. For how many subjects I can appear in improvement exams having secured 59% in 12th Science CBSE?
  6. Can 12th CBSE improvement exam be given from different school and in different state?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT if secure above 80% in 12th CBSE Improvement Board exam?
  8. Can 12th cbse improvement exam be given from different school in different state? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Whether to take State board or CBSE board for 12th improvement exam? Will CBSE be beneficial in long run?
  10. Can a government school student appear for CBSE improvement test?
  11. Is there Improvement exam available in WBCHSE Board? Should I drop a year if secured less than 70% in Physics and Maths of 12th Board exam?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?
  13. Can a government school student appear for CBSE improvement exam?
  14. How to check the application status of CBSE Improvement exam?
  15. Do I have to attend regular class for appearing in ISC improvement exam?
  16. Will I be eligible for improvement exam if have scored poor percentage in 12th CBSE? From where to get the form?
  17. Should I appear in Improvement exam if secured 90% in 12th CBSE?
  18. When will be Improvement exam of 12th CBSE held in this year? Procedure to apply?
20th April 2016, 08:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Improvement exam is available in CBSE Board for undergraduate student?

No, you cannot appear for improvement exam after availing admission in graduation.

The CBSE board provides Improvement exam facility for the candidates who wish to improve their marks in class 12. The candidate has to appear for this exam after completion of class 12.

One cannot appear for improvement examination while pursuing graduation course.
21st April 2016, 03:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Improvement exam is available in CBSE Board for undergraduate student?

I am sorry to say that now you cannot appear for improvement examination as now you have elapsed a lot of time. If you wish to appear for improvement examination you should have collected the forms for it just after the results were announced and could have appeared for it.

However, you can try for it by contacting your school officials and see if they are still distributing the forms or nor and if the dates are still left for submission of application forms.

You should however be in your 1st year now otherwise, I am sorry to say that there is no point of even trying for the improvement examination.
22nd April 2016, 01:00 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can give improvement examination of the subjects in which you want to improve your marks. If you want to appear in the improvement examination, you have to appear in the same year of the class 12th examination or in the very next year. So, if you are in 1st year of Graduation, then you can appear for improvement examination, otherwise I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?