2nd September 2018, 05:36 PM
Shaiksaima

Does Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University offer BSc(Agriculture) course?

Hello everyone, I want to studying BSc in Agriculture course. I would like to know that Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University is offering this BSc course or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th September 2018, 12:04 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University offer BSc(Agriculture) course?

No, the Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University doesn't offer B.Sc. (Agriculture) course. The list of B.Sc. courses offered by Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University are Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Statistics, Geology, Geography, Defence and Strategic Studies, Anthropology, Economics.
15th September 2018, 06:39 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University offer BSc(Agriculture) course?

No, Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Srinagar does not offers any agricultural degree course at undergraduate level (i.e; B.Sc in Agriculture degree course) but its School of Agriculture and Allied Sciences does offers M.Sc. in Forestry, Horticulture, Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Rural Technology, Seed Science & Technology.

For more details regarding the various courses offered by the same university and their respective admission procedure, you can refer to the link www.hnbgu.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?