24th June 2018, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Hospitality) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Hospitality program in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this college. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Hospitality) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University? -- [New]
  2. Documents required to apply for PhD(Hospitality) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University?
  3. How many PhD(Hospitality) seats are available in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University?
  4. Course structure and duration of PhD(Hospitality) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University?
  5. Eligibility to get PhD(Hospitality) admission in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University for M.Sc(Hospitality & Tourism Management) student?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Srinagar, Uttarakhand?
  7. List of best colleges in Uttrakhand for microbiology? What is the procedure followed to join them?
  8. What is the affiliation status of Doon College of Agriculture Science & Technology?
  9. Colleges offering Bachelor of Performing Arts in Uttarakhand?
  10. Procedure to get admission in HNB Garhwal University, Uttarakhand?
  11. Procedure to get internship at AIIMS
  12. Any colleges in Uttarkhand providing distance learning courses in M.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  13. Procedure to do 6 months internship in dietetics from AIIMS, Delhi
  14. Which is the best English medium agriculture school in Uttrakhand?
  15. Who was the first prime minister of Uttrakhand? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible for me to do PG diploma in Environmental Sciences after doing graduation in mechanical engineering
  17. Entrance exam for admission in Ayurveda College in Raipur?
  18. How to study B.Sc(Forestry) being 12th Science student? List of colleges in India?
15th June 2019, 08:53 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Hospitality) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University?

The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Hospitality) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University is the candidate should have passed post graduation in the same field from a recognized university. Also, you should score at least 60% in your post graduation course to study Ph.D. (Hospitality) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University. After the result of the entrance examination, you have to appear in the personal interview which is organized by the Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?