24th June 2018, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Hospitality) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University?

Hello friends, I want to apply for PhD program in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University for Hospitality subject. So, I would like to know about the course structure of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the course duration also. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Hospitality) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Hospitality) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University? -- [New]
  3. Documents required to apply for PhD(Hospitality) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University?
  4. How many PhD(Hospitality) seats are available in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University?
  5. Eligibility to get PhD(Hospitality) admission in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University for M.Sc(Hospitality & Tourism Management) student?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Srinagar, Uttarakhand?
  7. List of best colleges in Uttrakhand for microbiology? What is the procedure followed to join them?
  8. What is the affiliation status of Doon College of Agriculture Science & Technology?
  9. Colleges offering Bachelor of Performing Arts in Uttarakhand?
  10. Procedure to get admission in HNB Garhwal University, Uttarakhand?
  11. Any colleges in Uttarkhand providing distance learning courses in M.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  12. Eligibility to study BSc(Forestry) for 12th PCM student?
  13. Procedure to get internship at AIIMS
  14. Which is the best English medium agriculture school in Uttrakhand?
  15. Procedure to do 6 months internship in dietetics from AIIMS, Delhi
  16. Who was the first prime minister of Uttrakhand? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible for me to do PG diploma in Environmental Sciences after doing graduation in mechanical engineering
  18. Procedure to get admission in forestry colleges after completion of 12th standard?
15th July 2022, 12:49 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Hospitality) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University?

The Course Structure is:-

Economic Trends In Hospitality

International Hospitality

Hospitality Research Methods

Marketing and Research Methods

Tourism Management

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university can study PhD Hospitality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?