30th April 2020, 07:51 PM
Supriya ppp

Does IGNOU offers MA Archaeology?

Hello, I will be completing my graduation this year. I wanted to know that does IGNOU provides Masters in Archaeology? If yes, then what is the admission criteria and application procedure? Could you share the IGNOU website link for the same?

8th May 2020, 09:37 AM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Does IGNOU offers MA Archaeology?

IGNOU doesn't offer course M.A (Archaeology). You can apply for this to other institute for admission.

M.A (Archaeology) Eligibility
You must have passed bachelor's degree in archaeology, history, geology, sociology and anthropology from a recognized university.

Employment Areas
- Museums
- Art Galleries
- Heritage Sites
- Libraries
- Tourism Companies
- College and Universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?