9th April 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study M.A.(Archaeology) in IGNOU, Purulia(WB)?

Hello Team,
I want to study in M.A. in Archaeology
from IGNOU at Purulia(W.B.) Study Centre.
Please let me know the admission procedure.
With Regards-
Goutam.

Related Questions:
30th May 2015, 08:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.A.(Archaeology) in IGNOU, Purulia(WB)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Team,
I want to study in M.A. in Archaeology
from IGNOU at Purulia(W.B.) Study Centre.
Please let me know the admission procedure.
With Regards-
Goutam.
Those candidates who have completed their Bachelor's Degree or a higher degree in the relevant specialization (Archaeology) from a recognized university are eligible.

Normally, the admission process for M.A Archaeology through IGNOU university is based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. So, you are required to appear in the entrance exam and get qualified in order to get admission for MA Archaeology through IGNOU university. The course offered in both January and July cycle of admissions every year. Please, refer to the official website of IGNOU university to get more details about the admission process.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

REGIONAL DIRECTOR
IGNOU, REGIONAL CENTRE,
BIKASH BHAVAN,
4TH FLOOR, NORTH BLOCK,
BIDHAN NAGAR ( SALT LAKE CITY )
KOLKATA-700091
Phone (033) 2334 9850, (033) 2359 2719
Fax (033) 23347576
E-mail : [email protected] (or) [email protected]
Website: www.rckolkatta.ignou.ac.in / www.ignoukolkatarc.com
10th January 2017, 04:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.A.(Archaeology) in IGNOU, Purulia(WB)?

Can a student from other states can get admission in M.A archeology from IGNOU Purulia west Bengal I am from Mumbai Maharashtra.please help me to get this information asap
15th June 2017, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.com from Yashvantrao chavan Maharashtra open university. I wish to take admission in M.A archaeology in IGNOU please let me know the procedure,fees and required documents for Admission
30th April 2020, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I Will be completing my graduation this year.
Does IGNOU provides masters course in archaeology ?
How can I get admission plz guide me.
Thank you.
1st April 2023, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.A from Yashvantrao chavan Maharashtra open university. I wish to take admission in M.A archaeology in IGNOU please let me know the procedure,fees and required documents for Admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?