2nd July 2019, 11:33 AM
CSumana

Does Infosys and Wipro recruits MBA fresher candidates?

I have scored 65% in class 10th and 71% in class 12th and in graduation I scored 50% and after achieving MBA degree can I get job in Wipro company? Am I eligible? What about Infosys?

7th June 2023, 11:18 AM
eduking

Default Re: Does Infosys and Wipro recruits MBA fresher candidates?

Every organization has managerial positions available and you need to apply for such posts when there is an opening. The selection at most IT companies is based on interviews. Hence, make sure you are well prepared for the interview and have good skills related to your field. If you have studied at a good college and have good internship exposure then the chance will be high for selection.

Just keep track of the vacancies and any walk-in interviews at Wipro. You can also apply through their website where numerous openings are already listed for candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?