30th June 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA after completing my degree in BSc Biotechnology? How to get jobs in WIPRO, Infosys, GENPAC?

hi im prashanth.i completed my degre in b.s.c biotechnology i want to do m.b.a if i take mba wat subjects i hav to choose to get jobs in wipro,infosyis,genpac. Etc

Related Questions:
  1. After doing BSc in CS what to study in MBA? Can I get a job after completing M.A degree?
  2. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  3. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  4. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  5. How to do MBA as PG after doing BSc Biotechnology from Osmania University
  6. How may I get a job in Infosys or Wipro after completing MA in English?
  7. Which course should I opt after completing BSc between MBA and MSc Biotechnology?
  8. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  9. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  10. Job Opportunities in Wipro and Infosys for the candidates of ECE stream?
  11. Can I go for M.Tech in Biotechnology after completing BSc Nursing degree course
  12. Does MSc IT has a good future in India?
  13. Am I able to get a job in MNC like TCS,HCL, WIPRO Microsoft Infosys after completing BSc and 3 years diploma in Software Engineering from NIIT?
  14. How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech
  15. Am I eligible for a job in L&T, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys?
  16. Career options after completing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc
  18. Jobs related to biotechnology field after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology? -- [New]
15th July 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA after completing my degree in BSc Biotechnology? How to get jobs in WIPRO, Infosys, GENPAC?

Hi i am Rajkumar, i have completed Bsc computers and i completed MBA HR. Which type of software jobs in infosys,wipro & tcs, i have get?
11th August 2013, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA after completing my degree in BSc Biotechnology? How to get jobs in WIPRO, Infosys, GENPAC?

after bsc any course r there ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?