24th October 2020, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Does KIIT University provides free laptops and books to the BSc(Nursing) students?

Hi everyone, I have heard that KIIT University provides laptops and books for free to the BSc Nursing students. Is it true? I got the information from one of my friend and I need to get the accurate information. Please inform me.

1st November 2020, 05:15 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does KIIT University provides free laptops and books to the BSc(Nursing) students?

Yes, KIIT University provides high-end specifications laptop to each student who enrolls with KIIT University.

The cost of this laptop is covered in First Year fees of the enrolled course.

The laptop comes with 4 years warranty, so if any software/hardware issues happened to your laptop can be fixed at ICT center of KIIT.

Books were earlier provided to students, but now they are only provided for a short term period only. After your first year is finished, you will have to return them to library.

For more information regarding ICT, you can visit: https://kiit.ac.in/campuslife/ict/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?