22nd April 2018, 07:34 PM
Sudhiruhela

Does Kurukshetra University offers M.Ed via distance mode of education?

Please tell me about M.Ed via correspondence mode of education from Kurukshetra University. I would like to take admission so want to know full details about it like availability of course, admission procedure, fees and deadlines.

15th May 2018, 01:55 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does Kurukshetra University offers M.Ed via distance mode of education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudhiruhela View Post
Please tell me about M.Ed via correspondence mode of education from Kurukshetra University. I would like to take admission so want to know full details about it like availability of course, admission procedure, fees and deadlines.
Kurukshetra university offers B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) course via distance mode. M.Ed (Master of education) is offered in the Kurukshetra university only on the regular mode basis. So, if you are interested in taking admission for M.Ed course under Kurukshtera university then you need to apply for the course in a regular mode of study only.

Admission to the M.ED course is done on the basis of entrance exam only. The entrance exam will be based on the Multiple choice questions. The duration of the exam is 1 hour. Selected candidates will be called for interview round and then on that day only candidate need to take admission if they are selected.

The fee structure for M.ED course is approximately Rs 15,0000/-

For more information visit : www.kuk.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?