1st May 2015, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

Universities offering distance M.Ed course? Last date for submission of application?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my BEd from Andhra University as a regular candidate.Now I want to do MEd in distance mode from same university.But when I approached them they told that its not there.I want to know which universities are offering MEd in distance mode and when is the last date for submission of application.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Andhra University offering M.Ed through correspondence? what is the last date for submitting application?
  2. Which are the recognized universities offering MSc Chemistry? Fee structure, last date of submission of forms?
  3. Which are the universities offering MCA course through distance learning? What is the date of admission?
  4. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  5. Universities offering M.A Psychology in Delhi? Date of submission of forms?
  6. Universities offering M.Tech in CSIT through distance? Date of next exam notification?
  7. Which are the universities offering distance education MSc Mathematics course in AP?
  8. Universities offering distance course in M.Pharmacy in AP?
  9. What are the universities offering M.Ed in distance in AP? What is the admission date?
  10. Which are the LLB universities offering distance education?
  11. What is the date of submission of application form for MSc Chemistry in IGNOU
  12. Whether I have to reappear in entrance exam for doing PhD in Biotechnology? Name of universities and Date of submission of application?
  13. Details of the universities offering lateral admission in MSc IT through distance mode?
  14. Universities offering B.E/B.Tech course in Distance Mode in India?
  15. Universities offering Hindi Ph.D course in distance mode? How to apply for those universities?
  16. What is the eligiblity to join Distance Mode BE course? List some universities offering DMBE?
  17. Best universities offering MBA in International Business Management through distance?
  18. Universities offering M.Phil course in Distance Learning? How to get admission for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
5th May 2015, 09:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering distance M.Ed course? Last date for submission of application?

List of Universities offers M.Ed course :

* Manonmaniam Sundaranar University

* Karnataka State Open University

* Lucknow University

* Algappa University

* University of Madras

* University of Calcutta

* Prist University

* Mahatma Jyothi Phule Rohilkhand University

* Bansasthali University

* Singhania University

* Patna University

* Kerala University

* Banaras Hindu University.

If you want to apply for the specific course you need to go and visit the website of Particular University.

And then you must download the Admission form from the website and fill the required details.

Then send it to the Management of that University.
27th August 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering distance M.Ed course? Last date for submission of application?

which date is submission application for m ed in kakatiya university and BRAO University in Telangana state
4th January 2016, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have completed my B.Ed. course from Darbhanga university as a regular candidate, as of now want to do a M.Ed from distances learning.Which universities are offering M.Ed in distance learning.
14th February 2016, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B.Ed. as regular candidate from u.p. I am resident of U.p.(India), I intend to do M.Ed. through correspondence, does it require mandatory teaching experience. what are the options available?
sarita
23rd May 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Ed. from Vinoba Bhave Univ,Jharkhand and want to do M.Ed,through Distance Education programme, pls suggest me the university for the same
1st June 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there any university in india offering m.ed in distance mode for the academic year 2016-17
22nd September 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any recognized university which is offering m.ed in distance mode now. When to apply?
5th December 2016, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Ed with 55 percentage of marks in palamuru university i have interest to do m.ed so in telagana which university offering please give info
15th August 2017, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any university which is offering m ed through correspondence and last dates for that
15th April 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the last day for applying for M.ed correspondence course in gujarat vidhyapith
19th June 2018, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I would like to do M.Ed in distance mode .I am from Telangana please inform the colleges offering that
26th June 2018, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

I completed my b.ed degree in 2006 from gujarat university as a regular student. Now I have been serving as a regular teacher for ten years. So i want to study further ..Sir how can I jon m.ed distance course in gujarat
21st July 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Ed like to do M.Ed one year course in distance so kindly inform me where may I do that pls
13th January 2019, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I have done my bed from ignou and now want to do med from distance. Plz suggest any University.
3rd September 2019, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Please reply me. Which university is offering m.ed distance education? Fees ,process, how do approach? Please reply me
25th October 2019, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

I am interested in M.Ed distance course please inform me on whatsapp about colleges and admission dates
25th February 2020, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I am from Jammu and Kashmir .I have already completed b.ed and now I want to get admission in m.ed in distance mode. Suggest best universities.
19th May 2020, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about M.Ed correspondence and distance course , fee, admission etc.c
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?